Wotje Atoll

Wotje Atoll
Taking off from Wotje Atoll

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Whats Going On?


What has been going on!

Since our last post we have had Christmas and New Years go by. We had an awesome Christmas celebrating Jesus with the Full Gospel Churches. It started at 10:00 AM and went until 6:00 AM the next morning. Wow! It was an awesome time just praising and worshiping the Lord. I want to tell you the Marshallese really know how to celebrate Jesus.

Two days after Christmas I was on my way to the US. I attended the conference in Orlando Florida with Missionary Ventures International. It was a great time of sharing our vision with other missionaries around the world. I also had time to see family while I was there and of course attend our home church Winter Haven Worship Center. While I was gone, Shawn and the boys finished organizing the house and work on the school while I was away. They of course started school while I was in the US. We have 48 students now and they are doing great. Shawn of course is right on top of things. We serve such an awesome God. She is a great principle and teacher and of course we have four Holy Ghost school teachers working with us.

The boys are doing well. Travis, Stephen and Richard are attending the school. Travis is no longer working downtown. He is now our maintenance engineer here on the compound. God is so good all of the time. We are truly amazed at His goodness. The payments for the compound are on time and we are believing God for a speedy and quick payoff of what we owe. We serve a mighty God and He can do what man says is impossible. Thank you for all of your prayers and support. If you wish to contact us please email us at Clarkmvimi@hotmail.com

May you always prosper even as your soul prospers! May you be blessed in all that you do.

Running with the vision,
Steve, Shawn and the boys
Majuro, Marshall Islands

2 comments:

*~Kara~* said...

I miss y'all so much!!
It's good to hear all the great things God is doing in your lives and the people around you.

Kara

*~Kara~* said...

I miss y'all so much!!
It's great to hear about all the things God is doing in your lives and the people around you.

Kara