Wotje Atoll

Wotje Atoll
Taking off from Wotje Atoll

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Back in the Islands

Wow. It has been a long time since the last post. Well we are back. I have just spent the last six weeks in the United States. It was a great time and I tell you it was an awesome blessing. Shawn and the boys stayed here and held down the ministry while I was gone. They were back in the states for the holidays. Our ministry has grown to the point that one of us has to be here to keep things on track. Praise the Lord! We need staff! It is an awesome problem to have, needing staff and a growing ministry. I give God all of the glory and honor for everything He is doing here in the Marshall Islands and in the Pacific!

On another note, I praise God for an awesome wife and three great sons. The ministry did not suffer in any areas and kept right on track. Shawn is such a gift from God to me and a great partner in the ministry. I have had many reports of things happening while I was gone, sick healed, devils cast out and souls being saved. That is what is so good about the Lord, it does not depend on any special man or woman, God moves when His people call on His name.

Upon my return I noticed several things in the natural, the cost of fuel is up, electricity cost increased by 33 percent, cost of food up 25 percent, basically cost of living all the way around went up. However my God shall supply all of our needs according to His riches in glory, no worries here. Even though those things went up, the moving of the Spirit has increased 100 fold, praise the Lord. Increase, increase, increase, the Spirit of God is increasing in the Marshall Islands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also want to take time to thank those new supporters and churches that stepped up to be along side of us in the ministry. Thank you so much for your faithfulness. To our home church and those there, thank you for your steadfast support in what we are doing here in the Marshall Islands. We know that all of our partners in the Gospel are blessed! Be blessed and have an awesome weekend in Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Running with the Vision,
Steve, Shawn, Travis, Stephen and Richard
"The Clarks"

No comments: