Wotje Atoll

Wotje Atoll
Taking off from Wotje Atoll

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to my Wife!


















Well today I want to take a moment to say Happy Anniversary to my wife. Of course I am five days late in doing it but we both forgot about it! We have been so busy here in the islands that it completely slipped our minds. Our special day is September 12th but we did not remember it until the 16th! I love what Shawn said though, everyday together is an anniversay for us. Everyday we celebrate the fact that God put us together. We are a team, she is my better half, and without her the team is not complete. Today I want to let the world know that it has now been 21 great years. I would not trade one single second for our lives together.
I know that every man says that his wife is the best and the most beautiful. For me Shawn is all that and more. She is a wife, mother, teacher, principal, counselor and minister. Those are just a few of the things that she does. She certainly has all of the qualities of the Proverbs 31 woman. Of course one minister said joking that the Proverbs 31 woman was dead because she was worked to death. I disagree for me, Shawn is that woman. I certainly found a good thing when I found her. She and I are not what we used to be and we continue to change but we are doing it together! Happy Anniversary Darling Shawn! I just wanted to share that and some pictures with all of you today. Be blessed and thank you for your faithful prayers and support.

Running with the Vision,
Brother Steve






1 comment:

Jenney said...

happy anniversary to you Both Be bless in all day in da name of Jesus