Wotje Atoll

Wotje Atoll
Taking off from Wotje Atoll

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!



This post is a day late but yesterday Shawn and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary. Twenty years ago we became one flesh. Over time we have seen the ups and the downs. I watched God work in her life to change her into something so wonderful. I do not have the words to express my love for her. Everyone always remembers Proverbs 31 but I also remember Proverbs 18:22:
“Whoso finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord”!
Certainly I have found the good thing and she truly has brought favor into the house. She brings balance to me, the family and to the ministry. A tireless partner, who puts everything into what she does. I am never ceased to be amazed at what she gets done. Last week as I was preparing to go to the outer islands I looked at everything that was going on here on Majuro. I was thinking about delaying for a few days.
Shawn then came told me to go, she said “I have peace and everything will be okay”. I left with two computers down, one bus not running, a school to run and not to mention running the household in her hands. On top of that the house was in construction mode with three to four workers in the house. With all this going on I left with peace in my heart and returned in peace.
Shawn did not even miss a beat. Bus repaired, computers repaired, school on track, and construction completed. She was tired but had kept everything running smoothly. I am so blessed to have her as my wife. Thank you Lord for blessing me with her. I know this is a different kind of post but I am very proud and honored to have her in my life. Happy Anniversary Shawn I love you so!

Running with the Vision,
Steve, Shawn, Travis, Stephen and Richard
















No comments: