Wotje Atoll

Wotje Atoll
Taking off from Wotje Atoll

Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Update!




As many of you know I have been in the states for the last couple of weeks. My time here is coming to a close very quickly. It certainly has been an awesome trip so far and it was great to connect with so many of you. Twelve days from now I will be back on my way to the islands. While I have been gone the mission has continued to move forward. Shawn has kept everything on track and is doing an awesome job of managing everything there. The School is doing well and she has been working a grant from the Japanese government to build new classrooms for the school. Needless to say she has been busy.
Travis is now working and going to college at the College of the Marshall Islands. He is doing great. Stephen is now in his senior year of High School and is excelling in his grades. He is not working at this time but is concentrating on his studies. Richard is also doing well in school and is looking forward to going to high school next year. All of them as always have been a great help to Shawn while I am gone. Please continue to lift them up in your prayers while I am here in the states! Thank you for your faithful prayers and support!
Running with the Vision,
Steve, Shawn, Travis, Stephen and Richard

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hey guys,
I miss you guys.
Leeann