We are the Clark family and we are missionaries to the Republic of the Marshall Islands. This Blog is to keep everyone up to date on what is going on in our lives and the mission here in the Marshall Islands. Be blessed and tell someone about Jesus today.
Taking off from Wotje Atoll
Saturday, August 07, 2010
Update from the Islands
Good morning from the islands,
It is Saturday morning here in the islands. It is that time of year when the trade winds are still and it gets a little warm. Praise God, our water catchements are full. It is so awesome to know that whenever we call on Him, He always comes through. Lot of things getting ready to happen here in the next couple of weeks. Shawn is on track with the school and preparing to start our school year here. This is a year of increase for that area of ministry and we are certainly are seeing God open doors. Travis and Stephen will be registering for the fall semester of college. These guys are growing up to fast. Richard will start high school on the 16th of Augsut. Praise the Lord God is so good. We will start the next class of CTC starting Monday of this week.
This year has been full of challenges but it has been a year of victory so far! Serving Him and living by faith always produces victory. We just finished up two conferences and one leadership seminar. All of them went very well and the Spirit of God was moving. We are making plans to go to Ebeye atoll and Wotje atoll in the fall. All of our outer islands pastors are requesting us to come and minister to them. I love serving the Lord!
1. We thank God for three successful conferences and meetings.
2. We praise God for His provision for the vision.
3. We thank God for the visit by Shelly and Brenda. What a great time of refreshing.
4. We thank God for rain in our catchements.
5. We give Him all of the praise, honor and glory for the lives that are being changed here in the islands.
1. Please pray for one of our disciples, Jenny Janer, as she travels back to her home atoll.
2. Pray for the Youth mission team from Winter Haven Worship Center in Florida as they travel to Guatemala to minister.
3. Please pray that the supplies we need to finish the classrooms will come in and that we will stay on schedule in the area of construction.
4. Please pray that we can find parts for our two buses and agree with us for two new buses.
5. Please agree with us for new partners and those who will step up help us with the vision here in the Marshall Islands
6. Please pray for Drew and Sarah Pitts as they prepare to come onto the mission field.
7. Agree with us for open doors to share the Gospel.
8. Agree with us for 5,000 above our operating expense to meet a need and also for the funding for the outer island trips,
We want to as always thank you all for your continued faithful prayers and support. May you be blessed as your walk with Him. You are in our prayers!