Wotje Atoll

Wotje Atoll
Taking off from Wotje Atoll

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Great Trip!

Good day everyone and we hope that everyone had an awesome Resurrection Sunday celebration.  Well I have been back on island for almost two weeks now.  From the time I got on the ground I have been on the go.  I wanted to write about my recent trip back to the states.  It was a quick trip this time only three weeks but it was one of the best trips back I have ever had.  I was overwhelmed with so many blessings from so many people. I praise God for all your generosity!  Things that I had believing God for came through.  People who did not even know the need were the ones who provided it.  We need certain tech equipment for our work here, and the exact things that we needed came in praise the Lord.
STEVE CLARK 2
On our second week in country I was up at Family Worship Center in Virginia with Pastors Eddie and Stephanie Trayers.  Pastor Eddie had contacted me in January reference our projects here in the islands.  Shawn and I let him know our projects and vision and he asked what was our top priority.  We told him it was to expand our children's ministry area to make room for our growing ministry to the children.  He said that they would help out in some way.  As I was sharing the vision of the Marshall Islands,  Pastor Eddie asked me to share more about the need for the expansion of our building for the children's department.  After a few questions, he said they had something for the ministry.  As I turned around they presented me with a check for the project above my projected figure.  Glory to God!  Needless to say I was overwhelmed.  He then explained to me that they had raised the funds during their missions month for the Marshall Islands.  All of it came in, praise the Lord.  Shawn and I along with the church can not say thank you enough.  There will be pictures of the project as we begin construction.  Thank you Family Worship Center, Virginia for your faithful prayers and support for our mission here in the Pacific!
During my time in the states, I also had some medical check-ups done, and everything came back awesome.  I was so blessed to reconnect with many of you there in Florida.  Because of my appointments I was not able to meet with everyone, and I am believing God on my next trip back to the states I will have opportunity to connect with some of you then.  The whole trip was just one blessing after another.  Tools I had been believing for came in.  Glory to God!  When you pray just believe, I am telling you it will come.  Do not back down and hang on, God is for you!  Of course, you can not go without saying the time with family is always priceless, no matter how long or short it is.
Images
My last Sunday I was honored to speak at Winter Haven Worship Center.  Pastors Jeff and Kim Connor are our home church pastors there in Florida.  What a joy to get to share with the people that Sunday morning.  I was certainly blessed beyond measure by the blessing that we received that day from the church.  God is so good!  We are so thankful for all of WHWC who have faithfully supported us here in the Marshall Islands.  I can tell you this, for all of you who are part of what God is doing here in the Pacific, you are making an impact.  We are so thankful for every gift and blessing that comes in.  May the Lord bless you and your seed as you move forward in Him.
IMG 20130706 115425
It was great to get back home and to the work here in the islands.  There is nothing like being back with Shawn and the crew.  The church and ministry flowed right on along without a hitch.  I was blessed and slept in peace while I was gone knowing that all was well.  I am blessed by my wife and those leaders in the church who work with me.  Great, trip filled with blessings.  God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.  Thank you all for everything, you know who you are.

Running with the Vision,
Steve, Shawn, Richard, Stephen, Terina, Kanani, and Stephen III
www.missionary-ventures.org

No comments: