Wotje Atoll

Wotje Atoll
Taking off from Wotje Atoll

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Vision 2015

Good day from Florida. Well it has been a good trip and we have made some new connections. It has been a time for me to think about the vision for 2015. Shawn and I are expecting great changes in 2015. We look forward to new doors open for ministry, new connections for provision and for a great expansion in 2015.

It is not a time to back off or back down but to move foward in building the kingdom. As pastors we look forward to new outeaches throughout Majuro and the Marshall Islands. This year will be a year of sending laborers into the harvest. We see all areas of ministry growning, children, youth and adults. I believe it will be a great time of the Spirit and that harvest will increase in all areas. Glory to God. I am excited about what God is going to do in 2015.

We will be restarting a Bible school here that will reach out to leaders throughout the pacific. It is a time we believe to pour into pastors and leaders once again. I have a vision to be an encourager to those in ministry and the body of Christ to reach their full potential for God! During our time here we were blessed to connect with others who are pushing forward for God. Our vision has always been to reach into the pacific nations. I believe this year new doors will be open to go and touch the nations. I have a heart to go into Vietnam, Indonesia and Africa. I do not know how it will happen but what God puts in me I know will happen. Glory to God.

There is one thing for sure, when Jesus opens a door it can not be shut. Where there is vision there is also provision to make it happen. As I pondered this year the devil really tried to get me to look at the natural. Most ministers around the world will tell you, giving has backed off for those serving overseas. If I look at what the world says I would quit. However, we are in this world but not part of this world. We are children of the King and we are in His Kingdom. God never gives a vision so that you can fail. Praise the Lord!

I want to encourage you today to grab hold of the vision that God has for you. Many of you had plans, dreams and visions that you have let drop. I want to encourage you to pick them up and run. God did not put that in you for you to drop. Paul told Timothy in 2 Tim 1:6 to stir up the gift that was in him! I am encouraging you today to stir yourself up. Let God bring back that excitement that you once had for the things of God! Do not let the cares of the world overcome you!

Remember, God has a plan for you and that plan it to prosper you!

Jeremiah 29:1111 For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. (NASB)

Thank you for reading and may God bless you in all that you do. If you would like to connect please contact us at rikakisteve@gmail.com. We would love to hear from you.


Running with the Vision,

Steve, Shawn and family

Majuro, Marshall Islands


 

 

 

 

 

No comments: