Wotje Atoll

Wotje Atoll
Taking off from Wotje Atoll

Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Blessings!



Good day from the islands.  As many of you know a couple posts ago I let you all know about the blessings that the Lord had sent our way.  Well Shawn has received the first part of the blessing and I think it is best to let her share it in her own words.  This is from her post on Facebook!

On November 11th, I received this letter. Hi Shawn, how are you doing. I know Don talks with Steve more often than you and I but you are in my heart and in my prayers often. When I got to my office this morning there was an envelope over my desk from our friends and donors in Alaska. The card inside so touched my heart that I began to weep when I read it. It says the following: Enclosed are two checks for a combined total of 25K. The amounts from each company are being donated to Wings of Eagles Int. to help the ministry located in the Marshall Islands. The following words came to me relating to this donation,"This Money is for the Kings' Daughter's New Car", along with the scripture in Eph 3:14-21. I hope that means something to the wife of your friend. Clearly The Lord has immeasurable love for both, her and her husband. We really sensed The Lord's direction on this donation and specifically as it related to her.
I could not hold my tears for I know you both, your love for the people and the price you are paying in the Marshall Islands. I have been praying for Steve, you and your children. Eph. 3:14-21 is a reminder of His Majesty, His faithfulness and HIs love for you both. Yes, The Lord has immeasurable love for both of you!
Alls I could do was cry when I got this letter. I thought I would never own my own car again since coming on the mission field. I praise God that He blesses us with our desires as well as our needs.
Thank you, Lord, for lavishing me with this wonderful gift. I want to give thanks to the couple who generously gave money to purchase this blessing for Steve and I.


Glory to God!  I want to let you all know again that this is a couple that we do not know!  They were moved on their heart to do something and just followed the Spirit!  Thank you Jesus.  Just to give you a further update, I was notified today that the new bus for the school will arrive the end of January 2016.  The batteries and equipment to bring our alternate power back fully online is on the way.  There will be further updates as things arrive here in the islands.  Once again we thank all of your for your faithful prayers and support.  God always answers our prayers and is always on time.  God bless you and may you prosper even as your soul prospers!

Running with the Vision,
Steve, Shawn and Family



No comments: